Vitamins are complex, biologically active organic substances with different molecular structures that are indispensable for the proper functioning of the organism. Without them, cells cannot develop, grow or perform their basic functions. Our pace of life makes it even more important to meet the recommended daily intake of vitamins and minerals.
Healthy organic vitamins and minerals
NATURAL & ORGANIC VITAMINS
WITH CO-NUTRIENTS FOR BETTER ABSORPTION.
- These methods integrate cultural, biological and mechanical practices that encourage the cycling of resources, promote ecological balance and conserve biodiversity.
- Synthetic fertilisers, sewage sludge, irradiation and genetic engineering cannot be used. Use of methods such as composting and crop rotation.
- Improves the composition of the growing soil and stimulates the reproduction of micro-organisms.
- Reduces the risk of erosion by rotating the periods when the crop soil is exposed to rain, wind and sun.
- It increases biodiversity and contributes to sustainable agriculture.
- Non-use of pesticides improves the health of farming communities.
- Seasonal production, taking advantage of knowledge of the environment.